Sunday, December 13, 2009

All I Want For Christmas....

is my 2 front teeth! This actually happened a few weeks ago but I haven't had time to blog for a while. Get ready for the onslaught of posts coming soon! Well, on a Sunday morning Jozlyn slipped on the tile getting out of the shower. She started bleeding and I saw her spit out a tooth. I went to look closer and sure enough, she split her chin clean open. I had to run to the church to pull Josh out of a meeting. I was in my pj's, glasses on, teeth unbrushed of course! Every member of the auxillary was in that meeting, not to mention that the other ward was just getting out of sacrament meeting. I was a sight to see! Well, she had stitches and the other tooth fell out the next day. Don't worry, they were baby teeth and already loose. Jozlyn was okay with everything. She was excited for the tooth fairy to come 2 nights in a row! And, now she can sing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"


1 comments:

Deanna said...

poor girl! I don't know which is worse...splitting your chin open or going to church in your pjs.... :)


P.s. - i LOVE reading your blog, but don't always comment...keep the posts coming...now that School is almost out!