Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Little Taste of Christmas

This last weekend we got an early little taste of Christmas. On Friday at the girl's school, they had a Christmas sing-a-long for anyone that wanted to come. I am Haylie Jo's class room mother so after the sing-a-long, I helped with their Christmas party. Then, we packed up and headed to my dad's cabin in Palisades for the night. We stayed up watching Pixar Shorts with Papa Joe and Grandma Mie. The next day, the kids played in the snow, sat in the hot tub, and played games until it was time to leave. After we got back from the cabin, we had my mom's family Christmas party at my Grandpa Storer's house. We had some dinner, watched "Joy to the World", opened presents, and got to see Santa Clause. Here are some pics from our whirlwind Christmas weekend.

Jozlyn with Papa Ray at the Storer family Christmas party

Jozlyn, Haylie Jo, and my cousin Lisa with Santa

Haylie Jo with Santa

Jozlyn with Santa

Haylie Jo with my dad's dog Zena. She just can't put that dog down whenever we're around her.

Jozlyn drinking hot cocoa after sitting in the hot tub

Haylie Jo playing the bells at her school Christmas sing-a-long

1 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast over the weekend! How fun is it that you get to be the room mom I think thats great, I bet she loves it! Your girls are so darling!