Today I was chatting with my little brother online. He is on a mission in Coolidge, Arizona. I asked him if he got a new companion during the last transfer, this was his reply:
"Nope. I'm with the same one. He's kinda getting on my nerves. He farts in the car, then won't let me roll down his window cuz "I get cold". I don't wanna sit there and smell him. So that's pretty gay. But we're doing pretty good."
BWAAAAA! I laughed out loud in the quiet computer lab at school. This just gives you the "essence" of Brian.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
This will put a smile on your face!
Posted by Katie at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Ha ha...gotta love missionaries!
Oh My GOSH that is hilarious!! I would roll the window down anyways! Too funny!
We were talking about that exact thing at the Christmas party!! Guys and farts will always go hand in hand.
Post a Comment