Monday, December 14, 2009

A Whirlwind Thanksgiving

I absolutely love Thanksgiving. I love the crisp autumn air and the smell of pumpkins everywhere. This year we got to spend a lot of time with Josh's family. Josh's brother Mick, his wifey Brooke, and little boy Jett stayed with us for a week. Brooke and I always have the best time together although I think we bring out the brat in each other a little bit :). It was so much fun to have a baby in our home again. Even Josh couldn't help picking him up and cooing at him every chance he could. Our little house was bulging at the seams. Every night we'd all congregate at our house to play games, we are big into games in the Berry family! Our brother-in-law Taylor, the technological genius of the family, juiced up everyone's ipods, Wiis, and computers. He is the official photographer of the family and I need to get his pics, I'm sure they are way better than mine (although I will not show any of the scary candid pics Brooke, I promise)! Well, here is a fast run-down of things we did: Jozlyn had a school fall choir concert, Brooke and I went to New Moon, I read a book that wasn't a textbook, we played card games every night and laughed our pants off, baked pies, ate pies, and did a little shopping. I didn't get many pictures this time, so here are the select few.

Brooke and I making pies that were to die for (literally, we almost fought Josh's mom to the death for the leftovers)

Aunt Heidi playing with Jozlyn

Jozlyn with Lilee Heath, Josh's bf Brad's little girl

My sister's dog Pepsi, and her puppies. They were born on Thanksgiving day!

Jozlyn at her school fall choir concert

0 comments: