Every year my mom buys the girls new Christmas dresses. My mom is so funny. She will call to tell me what stores are having a sale on dresses, then she'll call back a few hours later and say she is at the mall and wants me to come look at dresses with her. We'll get there and she'll have some picked out for the girls to try on. Then she'll take them from the fitting room and say, "I'll just buy them for you." She does this every year and I am so grateful. She has great taste in dresses and often buys dresses for them that our little college budget can't afford. Thanks mom, you're the best!
Getting ready for Church
Jozlyn's dress had a gold satin skirt overladen with black lace and sequins. We did her hair in a braided headband with ringlets. She thought she looked like a princess. Her dress was so poofy that if poofed up to her chest when she sat down!
Haylie Jo's dress had a white skirt embroidered with red and green flowers. Her's was super poofy too!

Just a side note. I love doing Jozlyn's hair in fun created ways when we are out of school and have a little more time. I get almost all of my ideas from hair4myprincess.blogspot.com There a link to the site on my blog list. The blogger Kori, posts step by step instructions for her hairstyles. We have tried many of the Christmas hairstyles including, a wreath, a christmas tree, a star, and a present. Check it out!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Christmas Dresses
Posted by Katie at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
You're girls are so stinkin cute!! And, I LOVE how you've done Jozlyn's hair! I loved it the day she had a braid across the top! I'm going to have to check that website out just for fun!
They are beautiful! Pretty dresses and fancy hair are some of the benefits of having girls!!
Arent moms the best! My mom does the same kind of things for us its so nice :) The girls look absolutely beautiful and their hair looks awesome good job!
They look so dang cute, and make for perfect princesses.
I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment