Most of you know that Josh's family comes into town for a week around the 4th of July. We have a whole week of fun together and are exhausted by the time they leave. This year, not everyone was able to make it here, and we sure did miss those that were not here. These are a few pictures of our nieces and nephew. I watched them for a few hours while their parents took a much-needed nap (they have a baby and a 2 year old that stayed with them). It will probably take me a few other posts to get all the pictures from the week.
Jozlyn holding baby Ian. She held him every chance she could.
Jozlyn, Haylie Jo, Izabella, India, and Zoey
India, Izabella, and Jozlyn having a tea party
Haylie Jo and Izak playing the Wii
Izabella and India wanted their hair the same as Jozlyn and Haylie Jo's. Thank goodness it didn't take very long. 
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Way too many to post all at once!
Posted by Katie at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I love all the cute hairstyles!
Thanks, I found them from a blog on your blog....hair4myprincess
I wish I could have been there! So Jealous!
Post a Comment