This is officially my last post about the 4th of July. There were just too many cute pictures for only one post. Well, for the fireworks on the 4th of July we were fortunate enough to have a room at the Red Lion Hotel on the Falls. Josh booked it a whole year ago and I had forgotten we had it. We felt like VIP's to have a reserved parking spot and to watch the fireworks from the comfort of a balcony that had a perfect view. To be able to go straight to bed and not fight the traffic was also a major plus. Fun was had by all.
Me and the girls at the hotel waiting for the rest of the family.
The girls
The boys
Josh's idea for the picture but I couldn't complain.
The girls after the fireworks were over. Notice the remnants of licorice on their faces?
Monday, July 13, 2009
The 4th on the Falls
Posted by Katie at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Looks like you guys had quite the week!!! Darling pictures. :)
I realized that I forgot to say hi after you left a comment on our blog and wanted to say hi. Looks like you guys had a fun Fourth of July; I love the Fourth too! It would be fun to get a hotel at the Red Lion sometime though! I love your picture on your header; you have such a cute family.
Post a Comment