Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gardens at BYUI

As I rolled over in bed to gaze at the face of my loving husband, he opened his eyes and said, "I'm scheduled to work everyday this week." What! It's hard having him gone so much, but that's what he has to do to support our family. I told him that we should go for a drive somewhere and have a picnic, being that we won't see him for a week. The spot we chose...the Botanical Gardens at BYU-Idaho. Neither of us had been there before and to say it was beautiful would be an understatement.

My camera did not do these flowers justice.


Josh and the girls.


Jozlyn took this picture of us having our picnic.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I absolutely LOVE the gardens at BYU-Idaho. Great idea to go there. I think I will have to take Sadie there sometime. Chris used to work on the gardens for some of his landscaping classes. I have a lot of memories there and I'm glad that you got to go!

Unknown said...

We went there this week and loved it. My oldest is planning her wedding reception there! Yikes!