Monday, June 1, 2009

New Piano

The last year we have really begun to notice that Jozlyn is very interested in music. She is constantly singing and is pretty good at it. I decided to enroll her in piano lessons in the fall and wanted to start looking early for a piano in hopes of getting a great deal. My Aunt Rhonda happened to have one at the exact time I was starting to look. It was such a great deal we couldn't pass it up. Although it won't really be played until the fall, Jozlyn tries to play at least five times a day. I have a feeling she'll be great at playing but who knows, being her mother I think she is great at everything! Here are a few pics of our new piano!

This is Jozlyn trying to play the new piano right before church.


This was the morning after we bought the piano. When I walked out and saw the girls sitting on the bench, it truly looked like a Greg Olson picture. Obviously I did not capture the Greg Olson image I wanted but it's still cute.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Comments are working! I can't wait to hear Jozlyn playing the same song over and over again! Love the piano!

Katie said...

Hopefully I can now leave a comment

Mindy said...

Just trying to leave a comment....

Mindy said...

K, lets try again.....

Mindy said...

Another new template? Just trying to leave a comment.....