Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twilight Anyone?

For all those mothers out there who read Twilight and secretly wanted Edward to rescue her, I'm totally with you. I know that the Twilight phenomenon has been known for quite a while, but 2 years after reading the series, I still find my mind wandering to it now and again. Last week Josh drove us to a camp site he went to with some of his buddies. It was just 45 minutes away and I couldn't believe we are so lucky to have such beauty near where we live. We wandered around a bit and promised the girls we would go camping there when it got warmer. As I stood admiring how green everything looked after all the rain we've had, it hit me....could Edward be out there in the green woods?

Doesn't this remind you of Forks, Washington?


My dark and handsome man, with our girls!

2 comments:

5STRONG said...

what an absolutely adorable family!!!

ClancyPants said...

Katie!! I'm so glad you found my blog! :)

I was just in my car listening to this CD that was in my car for the two weeks that I was reading the Twilight series nonstop. (I read the first one five times and the second and third three times in a two week period!) It's so weird how that CD can bring all the emotions flooding back from that time when I was so immersed in Bella's world. And yes, I did want Edward to come take me away too.

:) Happy Blogging!