Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hansel & Gretel

Tonight the girls had their spring ballet performance, Hansel & Gretel. They did so well. Jozlyn was a swan and a gingerbread cookie that made up the witch's fence. Haylie Jo was a flower girl who picked the witch's flowers only to have her take them back. Their studio puts on a great show. If anyone is interested the studio's website is www.idballettheatre.org. I was so excited after seeing them perform I had to post the pictures I took. The studio does not allow pictures or video during the performance so these were taken before and after the performance.

Jozlyn in swan and Haylie Jo


Jozlyn, Haylie Jo, and their cousin Jordyn (who was a butterfly)


Jozlyn in gingerbread and Haylie Jo


Haylie Jo in flower girl


Jozlyn in swan

3 comments:

Murray Family said...

Aw, they look so pretty!! Glad it all went well!

Mindy said...

Once again they pulled it off when I didn't think they could! I should just learn to trust that the mess I see at Tech rehearsal will all come together on performance night!

Unknown said...

Hey, so fun to find you....I love the baking blog...You and your family is SO cute....I am so excited for Josh in school. It was fun to see you the other night. we will have to do that again.