Yesterday was such an adventure. Josh and I had an appointment at 7:30 in the morning, then Haylie Jo had a field trip to the zoo at 9:00. We got home from the field trip at 11:30 to see our new piano being moved inside (those poor movers were sweating like crazy). I was talking to Josh while the movers were working and he told me I.S.U. had called. He had filled out an application for a job there so I asked him if he got the job. He smiled and said, "I got into Graduate School!" I screamed and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. We are so excited. Out of 6 1/2 years of marriage, 4 has been spent in school. When Josh applied this year we knew that the competition for only 15 spots would be fierce. He didn't get in right away but was told he was 1st choice alternate if someone were to drop out or decline the acceptance. I felt sort of mean for hoping someone else would fail or change their mind. Josh had been promised by our Lord, God, that he would have the education he desired but of course, our faith had to be tested. I kind of feel like I'm sending him on a mission because he'll be so busy for the next two years. It will all be worth it in a few years. He was accepted into the Masters program in Speech Pathology at Idaho State University. Go Bengals!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
YAY! Congratulations Josh!
YAY! I am so happy for you and Josh. Thanks for posting the link to your blog on Facebook!
Post a Comment