Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two Graduations and a Birthday!

So, I guess you all can tell from the number of pictures that a lot has happened in our family lately! Josh graduated from College with a Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders (from the biological perspective, not mass communications). He is anxiously awaiting to hear from the Graduate School admissions department! That same day, my little sister Madison turned 8 and had a birthday party. Her baptism is on the way! Our little Haylie Jo graduated from preschool. When I told her I was so sad she was growing up fast and going to kindergarten in the fall she replied, "Mom, I have to go to school to learn to be a grown-up. But you'll still be my mom forever." So true and so sweet!

Grandma Gay Lyn with Haylie Jo and Jozlyn

Haylie Jo and her teacher Mrs. Anderson

Haylie Jo and Daddy

Jozlyn and her cousin Jordyn at the B-day party

Haylie Jo and her cousin Trason at the B-day party

Josh and Katie at Josh's Graduation


This is the moment we waited four hours to see! You all can see it in eight seconds. After graduation, Josh gave me his Stole (the orange thing around his neck, it probably isn't spelled right). It was to be given to someone who helped the student through college and hard times, which I definitely deserve! I cried and was so proud. As four of our six and one-half years of marriage was spent in college, and more to come, it is amazing our relationship is as good as it is. We definitely truly love each other to help each other through such trying times. Great job honey!

0 comments: