Friday, December 9, 2011

Remember Me?

Oh, I'm going private in August....Haha! I'm what FLYlady would called a sidetracked home executive. AND, I've decided not to go private. Not going to go into the private vs. not private debate right now, just don't have it in me. I'm making a goal to update this blog at least once a month. We have so much going on in our family that we want to share with you! I will post a few newborn pics of Owen even though he is now nearly 5 months old! Haylie Jo finished swim club in November and will be starting Jr. Piranhas swim team in January. Jozlyn is right now in the midst of The Nutcracker! Boy that girl can dance! Josh is working away. What am I doing? Well, I work to help everyone else! Who gets those girls to swim team and dance? Who cooks dinner and cleans the house? I do! Although I'm thinking about staging an intervention. This morning I found a pair of socks on the living room floor. I asked (the person here will remain nameless) if they were dirty. "Yes." Then they walked away...just like that....

0 comments: