Today my Owen is 5 months old! Wha? Where does the time go? I will have to post pictures later but for now, here is some fun stuff to learn about my Owey :)
He likes to smile at everyone and usually gives a big, open mouth grin (sometimes he sticks his tongue out too)
He is stingy with his laughs - He makes you work for it!
He started eating solid foods about 2 weeks ago. He has tried rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, and avacado. He likes them all!
He still wakes up to eat about 2 times a night.....but.... I'm naughty and bring him in bed with me so I don't have to REALLY wake up.
He is a momma's boy.
He loves water; showers or baths. He HATES getting lotion and clothes on.
He can roll over in all directions. That means I have to vacuum and sweep the floors daily to avoid chokers (things he could choke on)
He likes to suck on his toes
He has learned how to scream. You know. THE scream. When he's mad, or hungry, or playing....
He's a big boy. At his 4 month appointment, he was 17 lbs. 13 oz. I'm guessing he is around 19 lbs now.
His hair has lightened to a lightish brown with a little red in it. Sometimes it looks blond too. Maybe strawberry blond? Hmmmm
I love my Owey Bear!
Friday, December 23, 2011
Owen is 5 months old!
Posted by Katie at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
What great pix of all the kids and the header! Adorable!! Love the name too...you are darling as usual...
Post a Comment