Okay, this blog will being going private in 5 days. I have created another blog that will remain open and alert you to when I post something new on my private blog. The url is joshandkatieberryupdates.blogspot.com I'm really sad that I have to make this blog private as I want all my friends to have access to it. Unfortunately it has come to my attention that there are a few people I don't know that are repeatedly looking at this blog. As I like to put pictures and information about my family on here (hoping to make a blog book soon instead of scrapbooking), I feel I need to do more to protect my little family. On August 20th, 2011, this blog will be private.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Send me an invite to your new blog.
kbjamfam@gmail.com
Thanks
Brenda
Post a Comment