These are my maternity pics taken by SC Photography. I was 35 weeks in these pictures and went into labor almost exactly 2 weeks after these pictures were taken. Having maternity pictures was something I have always wished I had done when pregnant with the girls. Unfortunately, I had Jozlyn super early and was on bed rest my whole third trimester with Haylie Jo so I never got the opportunity for pictures. I was super excited I made it far enough along without complications so I could get pictures done (oh, and that meant baby was healthy too). Anyway, here they are!
I just got Owen's newborn pictures back and can't wait to share them. Going to make my blog private before I do. Many of you already shared your email address with me. If you haven't yet and want to, you can leave a comment here or send it to me on facebook. I'm also stealing an idea from my friend Amberly and going to have an open blog that will alert you when I update my private blog. That way you know when to check in. Details later...
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Maternity Pics
Posted by Katie at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
gorgeous!!!
I'd love an 'invite' :)
rdpoulsen at gmail dot com
LOOOOVE them!!!
Post a Comment