No new pictures yet. I know I'm super behind. I've given up on trying to update this blog with all the stuff going on in my family, I've been just plain too busy. Well, I'm now almost 34 weeks and have been able to avoid bedrest, wahoo! For those of you who don't know my pregnancy history, I've never made it past 30 weeks without going on bedrest. Due to my history, I've been taking weekly injections of progesterone (17P) that appear to be helping. The shots are supposed to thicken my cervix so that I don't thin and dilate if I do happen to have contractions. My doctor told me he would not stop labor if I went into labor after 35 weeks which means I could have this baby boy anytime between next week and August 14th! I'm getting maternity pictures next week just in case I don't make it any farther. For those of you who don't see me regularly...you are in for a big surprise...I'm huge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment