Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just for Fun

I'm now 36 weeks and 5 days. Going to Doctor tomorrow. Was dilated to 3 cm last week so I'm anxious to see if there has been any changes. Crib is now up, all clothing and blankets washed, preregistered at hospital, and hospital bags are packed. Going to get car seat base in care tomorrow then it's just maintaining the usual chores. Baby Boy Berry will be here soon! I did have a scare a little over a week ago. I had contractions for 12 hours! I'm glad he stayed in, he needs to cook just a little longer.

Here's some funny things my family has said/done lately.

Haylie Jo was laying her head on my belly and her baby brother kicked her right in the head. She sat up startled and looked down at my belly with a confused look on her face. I told her he was saying hi to her. She smiled and said, "Oh, Hi!" while waving at my belly.

About two weeks ago, Josh crawls in bed and puts his arms around my belly. As he starts to rub my belly he simply says, "I'm getting baby hungry." I just laughed and said, "Good thing because he's coming whether you're ready or not!"

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!! :)