I had to get these pictures on here before Valentine's Day! I'm always running behind. This year we had a very low-key birthday for Jozlyn. We had a double birthday party for Jozlyn and her friend Whitney (their birthdays are only 6 days apart). We went to the movies then out for ice cream. Later that night, we went out to dinner with my sister's family and my dad. Jozlyn's actual birthday fell on a Tuesday which is a busy day for us. After school and ballet, we ate dinner and opened presents at home. She wanted chicken malibu, mashed potatoes, corn, and rolls for dinner. A girl after my own heart! I made her a no-egg chocolate cake that we shared with Grandma Gay Lyn and Grandma & Grandpa Berry. She got lots of clothes, a journal, and a cookbook. I can't believe she is 7 already. Where does the time go?
Whitney, Kylie, Jozlyn, Abby, and Haylie Jo at the double birthday bash
Haylie giving Jozlyn a gift card to Claire's


Jozlyn told me, "Act like we're looking at the cookbook." What a bunch of dorks!

Thursday, February 11, 2010
Jozlyn's 7th Birthday
Posted by Katie at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of all the girls at the ice cream place!!
By the way, you know you can make it so there are no anonymous comments on your blog. That is really why I went private. No more weirdos looking at my stuff!
Happy birthday Jozlyn!
Wow 7 years thats crazy! It sounds like you guys had a great day! She is so pretty! You look gorgeous too (as always!) :)
Emily
Post a Comment