Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You know it's time to finish college when...

10 - Your window seals have 5 years of dust on them
9 - You plan your life in semesters
8 - You don't believe anything the professors say anymore
7 - Instead of doing laundry, you go out and buy new underwear (only once)
6 - Financial Aid won't give you anymore money....you've maxed out
5 - You dream of taking a final in a class you've never attended and need to pass to graduate
4 - You think of getting a wheelie back pack
3 - Your kids pray for you to be able to finish your homework
2 - You can't have a normal conversation without bringing something up you learned in class the other day
1 - When you see the new freshman on campus you feel that slight pang letting you know you're way too old and too mature to still be there. But that feeling passes soon and all you want to do is yell "Suckas! I'm done. Peace Out!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so funny. I remember thinking of life in semesters. It made it seem no so far away. Only 3 more semesters.... I am laughing at your kids praying for you to get your homework done. SO CUTE!

Amberly said...

I am laughing out loud! Hang in there, you're almost done and you will be so happy that you finished. That diploma is a badge of honor!

Peace out sucka!!