Yes, I know that it's weird that my 5 1/2 year old has never had a hair cut. You all know how slow blond hair grows and it wasn't until she was 3 that I could do pigtails. About a year ago Josh mentioned cutting Haylie Jo's hair short and I just couldn't do it. She's my baby and her hair finally had grown long enough to do fun stuff with it. I had change of heart. Her hair is really fine and thin and I knew that a cute bob would make it look fuller. So, we did it! We cut off 6 inches. Haylie Jo absolutely loves her new do. She told her Aunt Brooke, "Aunt Brooke, isn't my hair so cute? I knew it would be cute, that's why I cut it. Isn't it cute though?" It definitely fits her. Here are some before and after pics.
Before. Her hair was in a bun for ballet. That is why it looks so full and curly. It normally does not look like that.
After! Doesn't it just suit her?
Haylie Jo and her cute new do!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Haylie Jo gets her 1st haircut!
Posted by Katie at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
So adorable!! What a cutie :)
It's sad how jealous I am of her hair. It is such a cute cut for her sweet face. They both have beautiful hair. Lucky
Its cute and she sure knows its! I will always laugh thinking how proud she was of her hair cut! "Isn't it just cute?"
You are such a sweet girl! You made my day today! I wanted to talk to you some more at church but was trying to make a b-line to the bathroom! Ha! I really enjoyed your testimony. It made me stop and wonder if I take our religion for granted sometimes, and I do! Oh, and Haylie's hair is soooo cute on her! I love it!
Her hair is so cute! It makes her look older.
I love your Halloween background, I might copy you!
Oh my heck! She looks so grown up! I cannot believe it! She's a smart on... she's right! It is so cute!
Post a Comment