So I haven't updated this blog in quite a while. We have just been super busy. What with work, Josh's internship, and the girls and all their stuff, sometimes it seems like I can't get anything done! So, the bad news is...our desktop computer crashed and it is probably the hard drive which means we might not be able to get our stuff off of it. To me that means....all of my pictures are gone. We still are not sure what is going to happen until we take it to someone who can help. I'm so happy I decided to start this blog. If all of my pictures are lost, I can still get pictures off of my blog.
On a lighter note, we have been having a super summer! I don't know about you but we have loved the cooler summer weather (minus the rain everyday). We had Josh's family come into town for the 4th of July and had a blast seeing all of those darling nieces and nephews of ours. We are planning to do some fun things together as a family now that Josh is done with his internship. Anyway, we are still here and doing great (minus the whole computer thing).
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Good News and Bad News
Posted by Katie at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Give Ryan (or Jarom Manwaring) a call...
Ryan has rescued my hardrive many times. :)
We know a good computer guy too. Call me if you need his number. He has saved our computer a bunch of times!
We need to get our girls together sometime. Whitney is missing Jozlyn!
Post a Comment