Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Holidays and Happy Days!

Okay, so this blog has been calling my name for quite a while. A little update. I started my new job at BHC and I LOVE IT! Tomorrow I'm turned loose to work on my own and I'm excited to finally be official. Yes, I'm working 40 hours per week which is tough while I'm still in school but it's worth it. I would rather work and go to school together for 1 month, than look for a job and be unemployed all summer. I graduate in exactly 1 month from tomorrow! Same old, same old with the family. I can't believe how much time flies! Well, here are some pics from the last month or so. Haylie Jo's birthday pics and Coppelia picks will be coming soon. Too many to fit in 1 post!

Easter dresses


My nephew Jaxon's baptism. My stepfather Ray baptized him. My father confirmed him. Josh and my father were the witnesses. My camera died after only 1 pic :(


Me and Josh all dressed up for our friend's Julie & Julia couples Valentine's dinner party.


Jozzy with her school Valentine's party goodies.


And Haylie Jo with hers too!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

So fun!!! Your daughters look EXACTLY like you...I don't think I realized that till I just saw that Easter picture! :)

Glad your job is working out so fabulously. :)

Dimick's said...

Hey busy lady,
Your girls look so cute in their matching dresses, how fun! Thanks again for listening to my rantings the other day (didn't mean for that to happen). So I was checking you out the other day, "you fine specimen" and thought how great you're looking, which I've always thought. But your hard work is showing. If you're ever in a pickle trying to get girls places i.e. choir, let me know, I would love to help.