Friday, January 29, 2010

Eclipse Movie Premier

My sister's friend's brother (yeah, I know) started a nonprofit charity that helps buy and deliver toys to children in need at Christmas time. For a fundraiser, they rented a theater at Edwards Theater on June 30th for the premiere of Eclipse, the 3rd movie in the Twilight Saga. The tickets are $20 but here's what you get. There is no waiting in line and seats are reserved so no showing up too early. Everyone's ticket will include popcorn, a drink, and a treat. There is also supposed to be goody bags for everyone. They are trying to get things donated for the bags and they are hoping for an eclipse tee-shirt to be included. I already reserved 2 tickets for myself and maybe Josh. If Josh doesn't go, I'll be selling it. Anywho, if anyone is interested in tickets, drop me a line ASAP and I'll try to get you some tickets! Yeah baby!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

oh...BTW I need to get your money so I can send a check to reserve our tickets!

Unknown said...

That sounds so fun! I want to go.... road trip for a movie? Totally reasonable. Right?