Our oldest little girl, Jozlyn, graduated from Kindergarten today! Her teacher will be going to Europe with her husband the last few weeks so they had graduation early. The class will have a substitute the last few weeks of school. The graduation was so much fun. The teacher had made the kids graduation hats and they marched to the graduation song (I don't know the official name of the song). Here are a few pictures of the graduation.
Jozlyn and Daddy
Jozlyn and Mommy
This is a bad picture but I could not get Haylie Jo to hold still. She would pose great then just as I was taking the picture she would pull a funny face. She thinks she is so silly, Jozlyn was not amused. 
This is a picture of Jozlyn with her teacher, Mrs. Peterson. She was absolutely an amazing teacher, hopefully Haylie Jo gets her next year!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Jozlyn Graduates Kindergarten!
Posted by Katie at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment